Are you a plus size and wanting to be a model?
Here is a shot. There will be an open casting call for plus size models in NYC this month. A NYC modeling agency is looking to add some plus sized models to the roster and holding an open call where models can come and try out in person.
The company is looking for unsigned ladies who want to model and fit some height and size criteria. They would like to see girls who are fairly tall, 5’9″ or taller, sorry shorter ladies. They also want you to be a plus size which is size 12 or above and the girls must have a proportionate and in-shape figure. They also ask that you bring your ID and a comp card when you attend.
Plus size models are becoming more and more popular with many modeling agencies opening up plus size divisions. Please read the description below and if you think you may be a great fit, take your shot and come on down to the open casting to try out. You never know, you may be the next fashion runway sensation!
Plus Print Casting Call – Looking For Fresh Faces
Do you or someone you know have a dream to be a plus model?
What: Looking for plus print models for a top NYC Agency Board
When: Thursday, March 6th from 11-1 and 4-6
Where: Simple Studios 134 W 29th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001
- You must be 5’9” and taller
- You must be a size 12 and up
- You must be proportionate in shape
- You must not be signed exclusively with another agency
- You must be under 30 years of age unless you have a roster of clients already
- Please wear black tank and leggings in order to assess your shape
- Please bring high heels to strut your stuff
- Please bring photo or comp with name, phone, email, dress size, height, and city where you reside
- Please bring Photo Id to sign in at the lobby
Remember when Whitney won America’s Next Top Model? Plus sized models seem to becoming more mainstream, even H&M featured them in a swim suit shoot.
Or how about this awesome fashion spread for Elle magazine featuring Justine LeGault .